CANCELLATION POLICY EUROMAINTENANCE 2023
1. The participant has the right to cancel participation for the conference.
2. Cancellation of the conference by the participant must be done exclusively by e-mail. The participant can send an email to email@example.com with the subject 'cancellation of EuroMaintenance'. The cancellation is final when the participant has received confirmation from Rotterdam Ahoy.
3. The cancellation date, is the date on which the e-mail regarding the cancellation was sent.
4. After the date of registration, a reflection period of 14 days applies: within that period, the participant can cancel free of charge. If the participant has already paid, the participant will receive the registration fees within 6 weeks.
5. In case of cancellation up to eight weeks before the start of the conference, the participant owes 50% of the participation fee.
6. In case of cancellation between eight weeks and four weeks before the start of the conference, the participant owes 75% of the participation fee.
7. In case of cancellation later than four weeks before the start of the conference, the participant owes the entire participation fee.